- In the O.R.
- For gentle C-sections to promote skin-to-skin care during the golden hour
- In the NICU for Kangaroo Mother Care
- Maternity Wards
- Labor and Delivery (which is all the non-c section babies; 65% of births) for immediate skin-to-skin during the golden hour
- To prevent newborn falls
- Post-Partum, rooming-in; prevent falls which occur most often from 1am to 9am
- Keep baby secure and supports uninterrupted skin-to-skin when transporting from O.R. to recovery and to postpartum unit
- Breastfeeding Clinics
- Transition to home to continue to keep baby safe
The joeyband by SleepBelt product is designed to prevent infant falls and facilitate kangaroo care in the hospital. Our patented design ensures quick and easy closure while delivering a snug fit every time.
joeyband by SleepBelt is the only product suitable for use in the O.R. (belt is placed open on the table, under moms chest; once baby is placed on mom, SleepBelt is wrapped and secured above the incision with closure to the side - the need for additional hands to hold baby on mom is eliminated).
INSTITUTIONAL REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
joeyband by SleepBelt is available exclusively for birth professionals with a design modified from our retail product. Based on clinician feedback, this version is available in black, without a pocket, and size tagged for quick assessment. This product comes poly-bagged or bulk packed for easy access.
If you would like more information or to set up a trial please contact us here, or via the following:
MADE IN CANADA.
Co-Branding and other customization is available for large orders. Please inquire.
See what other Birth Professionals are saying here.
Models are wearing clothing for modesty; joeyband by SleepBelt can be used with or without clothing.