People always ask, why the SleepBelt support vs. a wrap/carrier/sling/
1) It's Comfortable and Universal
- It keeps Baby in his most comfortable position, be it knees tucked, legs flexed or froggy style, with his arms in or out, head turned left or right. The unique 4-way stretch naturally mimics the womb.
- No knots, clips or buckles to dig into Mom or Dad. No pressure on the shoulders or weight on your back. No bulky fabric to make you sweat.
- The soft and stretchy design means even the smallest of babes will be comfortable and secure in a SleepBelt support. It's true. SleepBelt has been used in the NICU on babies as small as 1200g, so you can rest assured they are happy.
- 12" of adjustable sizing means it will fit you, your changing postpartum body, other caregivers, and your growing baby.
- Unisex; skin-to-skin is one of the best ways for dad to bond with baby.
2) It's Simple
- It's EASY. With no tying, buckling or adjusting, the SleepBelt support is on in mere seconds with zero intimidation or frustration.
- When Baby falls asleep, you can transfer him to his crib with minimal disruption. No contortionist act required.
3) It's Versatile
- Holds baby skin-to-skin or against your clothed chest (0-3 months)
- Secures baby forward-facing on your lap (when baby has full neck/head control and can sit with your support)
- Acts as a gentle seat support (when baby can sit unassisted) NOTE: do not leave baby unattended
- Provides leg support with soft structured carriers
- Adds additional support with traditional wraps
It's NOT for carrying your baby, but because of it's unique design, the above benefits are possible. If you have any questions about our product, we are always happy to help; drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Snuggling xo.
Patent protected (CA Patent No. 2870491) with additional international patents pending. Made in Canada.